Monday, October 29, 2018
Monday, October 15, 2018
Friday, October 12, 2018
Most Needed Food Items:
- Canned tuna, chicken or salmon
- Peanut butter
- Meal in a can (stew, soup, chili)
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Canned fruit in its own juice or water
- Olive or canola oil
- Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt-free spice blends)
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruits)
Please avoid items packed in glass. No candy or sugar-sweetened drinks.
This list of foods are items needed for the Second Harvest Canned Food Drive happening here at Hillview from Oct. 15 to Nov. 1. Our goal this year is 3,500 cans total or more. You can see this list on the second harvest food bank website. So remember to share what you CAN hawks!